Make It Your Way! Quilt Along: Lesson 1 of 12

McCall's Quilt Along: Make It Your Way! | Episode 1

Join McCall’s Quilting associate editor Sherri Bain Driver and web editor Valerie Uland as they provide lots of quilt inspiration for selecting a fabric palette you love! Our quilt along features the lap size quilt that measures 68 1/2″ x 80 1/2″. Candace Hassen’s original larger Make It Your Way! quilt pattern measures 89 1/2″ x 101 1/2″; if you prefer to make the larger version, please purchase the McCall’s Quilting special issue, America Quilts for the Home, available now in McCall’s Quilt and Sew Shop—click here. Quilt along with more McCall’s at QNNtv.com!

1. I am tring to do the quilting along bet can not find the pattern to do it I go to the site bet it is not there

Timothy, 10 months ago Reply

2. I have no difficulty watching the videos but cannot find the printable instructions. The closest I can get is to purchase a book that might have instructions for the full size quilt.

Dizzybella, 10 months ago Reply

3. I feel pretty stupid now having just discovered the printable instructions.
    To help Timothy and anyone else struggling with the same problem just click on Video lessons and printable instructions (above). That links you to all the video lessons and next to each lesson click on Download for the printable instructions. There are two so far and presumably the rest will follow week by week.
    I intend to make this quilt as lessons are broadcast so have until Friday to catch up on the last two weeks.

Dizzybella, 10 months ago Reply

4. I’m trying to watch McCall’s Quily it your way 1. The link says to log in if you have purchases the show. I have, it keeps returning to the free preview. Any suggestions? I wanted to watch the entire series.

Barbara Burnaugh, 9 months ago Reply

5. I joined this quilt club and I still cant access anything. Not the classes or patterns. All I get is the 30 second videos. I cant find any place to log in on. If that is all i’m getting for my money, then I want my money back

janie, 9 months ago Reply

• Janie– you’re getting only trailers because you’re not logged in. To login, go to this page: http://www.qnntv.com/log-in/
      If you’ve properly logged in, you will be directed to your “My Account” page.

QNNtv.com Staff, Sheyenne