Machine Blanket Stitch Made Easy

Quiltmaker’s Block Network | Series 100 | Episode 11

This free quilting video will guide you through simple steps for fusible appliqué and machine blanket stitch. Carolyn Beam, Creative Editor for Quiltmaker, demonstrates Summer Garden designed by Karla Eisenach of Sweetwater. This block is available in Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 1200 Blocks book and My EQ Boutique. Like free quilting videos? Watch more free quilting videos by visiting QNNtv.com!

6 1/2″ Quilters’ Scissors                 Sticky Stabilizer                         Back In Time Fat Quarter Pack

1. Machine Blanket Stitch Made Easy video said “this video is a private” and would not play… on the same page it said this free video will guide…. is it not free or could it be a problem some where elce???

Richard Milner, 1 year ago Reply

• Hello Richard–the video is fixed! Thank you for letting us know that it was not working properly. Enjoy the video!

QNNtv.com Staff

Morgan, 1 year ago Reply

2. Looking for the Applique Pattern for the Summer Garden, Episode 11. There was a pattern there but not the for this episode. Am I looking in the wrong place? I went to quiltmaker.com/QBN/bonus, it asked me for my email, which I have given before. Slightly confused.

Mary Nelson, 1 year ago Reply

3. Machine blanket stitch made easy video still says “private” and will not play!! Thanks.

Pat Enevold, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Pat, the video is now fixed. If the video does not appear, we would suggest for you to refresh your browser.

– QNNtv.com Staff

smanning, 1 year ago Reply

4. Machine blanket stitch made easy does not play. Message says that this video is private. I am a member.

Barbara Burnaugh, 12 months ago Reply