Quilting and Rug Hooking with Ellie Bennett: Part 2

Quilt Out Loud | Episode 403, Part 2 | September 2012

For this episode, Mark visits Ellie Bennett who is a rug hooker and quilter. They meet up in her Civil War era home in Littlestown, Pennsylvania which was restored from the 1850’s. There they discuss her colorful quilts and rugs that are presented throughout the home.

Then watch part 3 where they talk about tips for stitching needle turn appliques.

For more information about this month’s episode, click here.

1. Your audio and video are ‘off’…

Nancy Licari, 2 years ago Reply

2. Why have the segments gotten so short? I really miss the old format.

Bev Dolan, 2 years ago Reply

3. I agree with Bev, why have the segments gotten so short? I used to listen to them while I walked and now the segment is over with before I even get 1/2 mile.

Pat, 2 years ago Reply

4. This is to anyone in charge of this QNNtv I am still trying to watch the videos and even got a new password for the3rd time and all I get is avertiseing I cannot watch any videos like I am supposed to since I did pay $24.00 to Quilters Club of America so I could watch QnnTV What is wrong with you people I talked to Karley and she said to use Goggle Chrone and that did not work either I would like you to refund my money I joined in may 2012 and have not seen but one video Do you have an owner of this show or who is in charge like “who pays the bills ” I know I am not the only person having this problem It make me very angry I can just quit trying to watch it but I hate that I paid for it and that is all I get when I log in is Mark and Jodie trying to sell UGHHHH!!

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply

5. I tried to log in with my username and password, but it always failed…I think I already reset my password before..is something wrong with the QNN website?? I wanted to watch the video but it was like a preview and I did renew my subscription not too long ago, so I know my membership should stuill begood…help!

Carolines, 2 years ago Reply

• Please contact cusotmer service at 888-25300203 and we will gladly help you out, as it is easier to trouble shoot over the phone than a post.

tbond, 2 years ago Reply

6. I am having the same problem as Barbara Stack.

Lela Petty, 2 years ago Reply

7. I am having the same trouble at Barbara, I have always been able to watch the full video and not all I get is the short version. This has been going on for a while. I keep thinking it is the web site or the cable hook up. But I am not having any trouble with other sites and videos. Let me know if I have to do something different or if my log in is not working.

Joleen, 2 years ago Reply

8. I have been unable to watch the videos, unless they are free, for the past month. I am a member of Quilter’s Club of America, my membership is up to date, but of no use to watch the videos I am entitled to.
    Please tell me what is happening.

Lydia Maria Reif de Paula, 2 years ago Reply

• As a Quilters Club of America member, to activate your Free one year QNNTV membership, please go to the Quilters Club of America website for instructions.
      Customer service