Picking the Right Longarm Quilting Machine: Part 1

Quilt Out Loud | Episode 403, Part 1 | September 2012

It’s all about using color on this month’s show. Jodie and Mark open the episode from the Finishing Stitch, a shop located in Littlestown, Pennsylvania. They spotlight a new notion by Clover and Jodie visits with Merrily Parker of Merrily We Quilt Along explains how to pick the right longarm quilting machine.

Then watch part 2 of this series as Mark visits Ellie Bennett to discuss her quilts and rug hooking.

For more information about this month’s episode, click here.

1. Jodie, your hair looks cute pulled up!

Margie Campbell, 2 years ago Reply

2. I have paid for the videos till 1213 but have been unable to bring up “Quilt Out Loud”. Is there any reason?

Harriett Williams, 2 years ago Reply

• it is probably you web browser. I hear it doesn’t like aol and internet explorer is giving me a hard time.

laurel, 2 years ago Reply

3. I also have a membership and can watch other shows fine but
    Quilt Out Loud keeps playing the demo over and over and inviting
    me to join! What’s wrong?

Cathy Slabaugh, 2 years ago Reply

• As a Quilters Club of America member, to activate your Free one year QNNTV membership, please go to the Quilters Club of America website for instructions.
      Customer service

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

4. Well I’m still waiting for a comment or something to explain why I still can’t see any videos Since I joind May 5 2012 There has to be a reason for this I wonder how many othe rpeople have the same Problem Of Course I would never know Except for Harriet Williams You did not give her an answer either

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply

5. I have been trying to reach you for nearly an hour by phone. The problem I have is a recurring one, if my experience and that of the comments above is any indication. I am paid up, and logged in to see Quilt Out Loud on my laptop. I cannot access more than a commercial for the show. I also had this problem a year or so ago.If the wait time is an hour or more for Customer Service, then I must conclude you have really bad problems that take way too long to be fixed. Or that you need to rethink how you deliver your TV shows.I want to see my show! Help!

margaret, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi – I apologize for the difficulty reaching us. Please sign out, then sign back in and you should be able to view. Also, make sure your cookies and cache are cleared and you are using either Firefox or Safari for viewing. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply