Quilt Study Investigation & the Shooting Star Quilt Block, Part 1

Quilt Out Loud | Episode 402, Part 1 | August 2012

Quilt Out Loud visits the York County Heritage Trust to meet the Quilt Study Investigation.

Then Mark talks about a baby quilt that he made. Jodie meets with Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts. She shows a folding technique to spice up a traditional Shooting Star quilt block.

Click here for more information about the show!

Then visit part 2 on historic quilts.

1. Really lovely and easy work – but would this be as satisfying as free quilting? Maybe not for me.

susaniow, 2 years ago Reply

2. I have a membership and I log in but then it says I have to pay for the shows. Also, I just bought another year’s membership but used cactusmomma@gmail.com so I should be able to get in. Please change that email to hotmail.com,

Pat Millar, 2 years ago Reply

• As a Quilters Club of America member, to activate your Free one year QNNTV membership, please go to the Quilters Club of America website for instructions.
      Customer service

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

3. Well done to the new interesting intro. And Edyta Sitar as the guest is wonderful. You both are wonderful too.
    Happy quilting.

Nonie Abdul Salam, 2 years ago Reply

4. I realy like Edytas block and will look for her book and some day soon I will try and make it.
    I do love watching your shows for a few years now.
    I am reasently retired like 10 days ago and will have more time to quilt. Cuttting out a quilt that I have been saving fabrick for many years.

Sol, 2 years ago Reply

5. Once again, I’m shut out. Please fix this!

Kay L Ford-Sollimo, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our vidoes. If you are using AOL, this doesn’t play friendly at all with our vidoes. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

6. Love the new intro. I have made a few of Edyta’s patterns and have taken a workshop from her – she is wonderful.

needleware, 2 years ago Reply

7. Lovely block from Edyta – where can you get the templates?

Jo, 2 years ago Reply