Making Bias Quilt Strips with Eleanor Burns!

Quilt Out Loud! | Episode 303 | September 2011-Week 3

Jodie promised a special guest and she delivers with Mark’s quilting mentor,  Eleanor Burns who is also known as the Queen of Stripping. She has been stripping (that’s fast cutting fabric strips for quilts) for 33 years, written over 100 books and is now stripping on the bias. Eleanor demonstrates using her new Super Size Bias Stripper Ruler to cut bias strips for the cover quilt from her updated and reissued book Radiant Star Quilts featuring the latest methods and newest tools. Eleanor is an icon in the quilting world and is well loved by her fans. She will be inducted into the Quilters Hall of Fame next year. Well deserved!

Eleanor’s books, tools including the Super Size Bias Stripper Ruler, patterns, fabrics, notions and other quilting related items can be purchased at quiltinaday.com

Shape Cut Pro Ruler by June Tailor junetailor.com – available at your local quilt shop

1. W O W you did it !! Thank you!!
    You finally got the stuff I wanted fixed:
    I can now back load, replay, and best of all : little or no buffering!!
    SOOOOO good!!

Ede Coleman, 3 years ago Reply

2. Loved seeing Eleanor Burns featured! Thank you.

Sharon Clarke, 3 years ago Reply

3. i also enjoyed Elenor Burns as well she is my most favorite quilter/teacher

qb2, 3 years ago Reply

4. LOVE THE PROGRAM. I STARTED QUILTING WITH ELEANOR ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO. I HAVEN’T QUILTED FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE OF 2 BACK SURGERIES BUT I AM GETTING BACK TO IT. LOVE THIS WEBSITE.

TERESA HELMS, 3 years ago Reply

5. I have refreshed your account. Please try it again. If you don’t have success, please give customer service a call and we will walk you through it. Make sure that you are typing in the address bar http://www.qnntv.com and not linking through a favorites link, as this will refresh your computer.

tbond, 3 years ago Reply

6. Why can’t I watch any searched items on my ipad. It keeps saying I don’t have a membership.

Sayletta Hiley, 1 year ago Reply

• Dear Sayletta, Are you still having trouble getting logged into the acct? We did show that you had 2 accts and only one of those is the paid acct. If you are still having trouble, please email us at: admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com Thanks! Customer Service

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply