How To Fill Your Quilt Background, Part 1

| December 2013 | Episode 409, Part 1

In her second appearance on Quilt It!, Renae Haddadin stitches out design from her new book, Fill‘er Up! You’ve seen those wonderful micro designs that fill up spaces so creatively. Learn how to stitch them out and make your quilt tops sing! Renae takes you step-by-step through the quilting process. Learn more about Renae at Quilts On The Corner. For more easy quilting tips visit the LongArmQuiltingShow.com. Watch more fun and easy quilting lessons at QNNtv.com or on DVD!

APQS Longarm                                Quilt It                           Fill’er Up: Quilting Designs

Quilting Machine: George                  300 Series DVD

1. I would like to watch the new video on background filling but so far all I get is the preview and not the regular video. Yes, I signed in and it was approved.

Phyllis

Phyllis Good, 1 year ago Reply

• I would like to watch the 400 series on fillers and all I get is the preview.

Judith Higgins, 11 months ago Reply

• Judith– it sounds like you’re not properly logged in. The login option can be found in the top right hand corner of the home page. You’ll know you’ve successfully logged in when you are directed to the “My Account” page.

If you need further help, please let us know!

-QNNtv.com Staff

Sheyenne, 11 months ago Reply

• Hi Judith – I suggest logging out (or making sure in the top right it says “login”), clearing your cache and cookies and use your username/password. This seems to fix the problem. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues and thank you for being a member of the site.

kloeffelholz, 11 months ago Reply

2. Thank you for the chance to win……would be a wonderful Christmas suprise……….

Cynthia Ellinger, 1 year ago Reply

3. I am glad I am not the only one who can’t sign in. You must have a problem on your end. I have tried to sign in for 2 days now and can not get my sign it to take and it is the one YOU gave me. Have my e-mail in your computer but NOT the password that you gave me or the one I trird to put in.

geri werking, 11 months ago Reply

• Hi Geri – there is a problem with the site. I suggest logging out (or making sure in the top right it says “login”), clearing your cache and cookies and use your username/password. This seems to fix the problem. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues and thank you for being a member of the site.

kloeffelholz, 11 months ago Reply