How to Make Feathers with Vicki Hoth

| September 2013 | Episode 406

In this soup-to-nuts feather episode Vicki Hoth starts from scratch by showing the basic shape of a feather and gives tips on creating spines and marking out a quilt with them. She shows how spines give a direction for feathers to be placed. For more easy quilting tips visit the LongArmQuiltingShow.com. Watch more fun and easy quilting lessons at QNNtv.com or on DVD!

Quilt It                                Quilt It
100 Series DVD               200 Series DVD

1. I belong to Quilter’s Club of America which includes Qnn but it seems like I can never log on directly to QNN. What do I need to do? Thanks.

Sylvia Storey

sylvia storey, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Sylvia – please log into your QCA account and get the direct link to create an account here. Then, you will need to sign in and you should be set. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

2. I am a member until Nov. 2013, I’m logged in – am clicking on the How to make Feathers clip, yet all I continue to get is the 2 minute preview. It’s been awhile since I’ve tried to view a video, what am I not doing?

Beverly Dvorak, 1 year ago Reply

• Beverly–I would suggest clearing your web browser’s history and logging out and back in again. Also, it is important that your web browser is up to date. We use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.

Morgan, 1 year ago Reply

3. once again I can not access the video I want & I am AQS member,QNN is included
    this is irritating!

mary botsford, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Mary – AQS is not part of QNNtv.com. Here is a link to our FAQ’s. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Mary, there is a code found on QCA, under qnntv.com on the far right of the reddish bar. Here you will find all the information needed to renew your membership to qnntv.com. Signing up for QCA does not automatically renew qnntv.com. They are on two different web programs.

kwesselmann, 1 year ago Reply

4. I am AQS member. I also can never get the videos I want to watch to play. The reason I joined was to be able to see the videos. I am very frustrated. I do not think I will be renewing my membership. Very disappointing.

Kim, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Kim – I apologize the videos are not working, but AQS is not a part of QNNtv.com. We are affiliated with Quilters Club of America. Here is a list of our FAQ’s if this helps: http://www.qnntv.com/faqs/

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Kim, we suggest to use a different web browser. For our work we have been using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer works for some but not all. Same with Firefox or Chrome, some have great success, others do not. Please let us know if you are still having issue after trying the above information.

kwesselmann, 1 year ago Reply

5. Why is Jody Davis on the longarm quilting shows? She can’t longarm quilt or even draw longarm designs.

Carole, 1 year ago Reply