How to Make a Simple Cross Hatch Stitched Quilt, Part 1

| June 2013 | Episode 403

Diane Henry shows how to make a simple cross hatch stitched quilt. For years, beautiful cross hatch stitching has enhanced the look of heirloom quilts and hand quilted projects. Reproducing a cross hatch stitched look on a longarm quilting machine can seem daunting. Happily there are a number of quilting tools available to make quilting cross hatch designs easier.

•Be sure to check out part 2 of this episode!

•For more fabulous quilting tips visit the LongArmQuiltingShow.com.

•Watch more fun and easy quilting lessons at QNNtv.com or on DVD!

Quilt It                                Quilt It
100 Series DVD               200 Series DVD

1. Where’s the video?????

Lynda, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Lynda – please click above, directly below the “pin it” button. To view the video, please press “log in” in the top right corner.
      thank you!
      Kristi

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

2. HI Jodie, Do you know what’s going on at the QCA website? I can’t log in. I paid my dues back in April. But I still have not received my welcome packet. I can’t get anyone to answer the phone or emails. It’s getting very frustrating!!! Please help!!!

Linda

Linda M., 1 year ago Reply

3. I can open all videos except episode 403. This is my 3rd request to get it fixed. I don’t think I’m the only member with this problem b

Lynda, 1 year ago Reply

• Lynda – what type of device are you on? I am on a PC and not having any issues. Knowing what type of device you are watching is helpful. thank you. Kristi

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

4. I cannot view this video. I’m very intested in this subject matter.

Gary, 1 year ago Reply

5. There is nothing under the pin it button and I am logged in. Where are the videos? I am a current member, valid until July of 2014. I am using an IPad. I have never had an issue until June’s videos. I have also written in with no resolution .

Helen, 1 year ago Reply

• hi – we had some issues but they should be fixed. thank you!

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

6. I also cannot connect to the 400 series

Debi, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi – please clear your cookies and cache and use either Firefox or Google Chrome for viewing. If that doesn’t work, please visit our FAQ page at http://www.qnntv.com/faqs/. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

7. I’m using a apple iPad and I can’t view this video either? I haven’t had any problems viewing any others???

Lori, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Lori, we do apologize as a link was not connected. You should be able to watch part 1 and 2 of the show.

kwesselmann, 1 year ago Reply