Choosing Quilting Designs for Your Quilt Linda Taylor Full

| May 2013 | Episode 402

The hardest part of creating beautiful cross hatching is merging a precise quilting design with a less than precise quilt top. Diane will show you how to easily mark your inner border to show off your quilt to its best advantage.

In Short Takes on Longarm Quilting Vicki Hoth shows curved crosshatching, wiggle stitch crosshatching, and crosshatching through redwork.T hen she uses circle rulers to achieve curved crosshatching.

1. I love Linda Taylor’s work! When I first bought my longarm, the dealer told me the ONE book I must buy first was Linda’s Guide to Longarm Quilting. It was so helpful, and really started me down the right path in my business.

renaissanceSandi.blogspot.com, 1 year ago Reply

2. I am a member and want to see the full video, not the preview video. How do I access it. This has been happening for about 2 months!

Jerri Gray, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Jerri – please sign out and sign back in again. You may need to clear your cache and cookies and use Firefox or Safari. Thank you and we apologize for the problems. Please contact customer service to have your membership extended. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

• hi – please log out and log back in. If that doesn’t work, you will want to clear your cookies and cache. Thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

3. Thank you so much Linda and congrats on 20 years! One of the many hints you gave in this video, for example, about quilting borders first instead of from the middle outwards will be very useful for me, the wisdom you are sharing will help in making my quilts look so much better.

Darlene, 1 year ago Reply

4. Absolutely delightful! such inspiration. Thank you!!

Janis, 1 year ago Reply