Choosing Quilting Designs for Your Quilt Linda Taylor

| April 2013 | Episode 402

Linda Taylor gives some hints on how to properly proceed on a custom quilt including stabilizing the quilt, borders and blocks. She works on real projects including a quilt with a design called “Weaver Fever” and also an “Oriental Fan” table runner.

Hint: click the photos to view suggested products!

1. i think there is something wrong with the videos
    I keep trying to watch episode 402 quilt designs with Linda Taylor and it keeps playing the first version of Debra Wendt. In fact episode 401 does not complete it’s third in a series, it plays the second in the series.
    thanks

terry hibbert, 1 year ago Reply

• Thank you for letting us know. We have forwarded this over to the tech department for further investigation.
      Customer Service

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

• Great video! I really love Linda V Taylor’s tutorials…some of the best ideas I’ve seen in quilting… I have learned so much from Linda!

Margie Campbell, 1 year ago Reply

2. This not the first time I didn’t get the proper video. it’s happened more than once. You request a specific video and it comes up with a previous video. The videos are not getting updated. Looks as if episode 402 has possibly been added to the end of full episode 401. I didn’t watch all of full episode 401 again to see if it was there but that is a possibility

Lynda, 1 year ago Reply

3. This video stopped at the “commercial.” There should have been another minute.

Lillian, 1 year ago Reply

• Are you signing into the website with your paid membership?

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

4. Try clearing out your temporary files. I use IE9 and am having no issues with the videos at all. I have my internet set to delete the history when I leave IE, and to check for updates whenever I visit a site.

Margie Campbell, 1 year ago Reply