Look What You Can Do With Your Longarm! with Mindy Wylie Part 1: Quilting Swags

| January 2013 | Episode 310

When Mindy Wylie wanted to quilt swag designs on her quilts, she found no tools to help her. So, she developed her own! Mindy joins Jodie to show how to stitch fabulous swags using her templates. Learn how to turn corners, and where to start so border swags meet correctly in the middle. Soon you’ll be quilting gorgeous swags too!

Watch Part 2 and Part 3 with Mindy Wylie.

Find more information about this episode at the show web site.

1. I would really like to know why I can never see all of an episode
    with you guys. It lets me watch about 30 seconds and then tells
    me I have to buy it. I am a member so why do I always get this.
    Please let me know as I am really interested in this episode 310.
    I would like to purchase the templates so I can use them with my
    longarm. Please help me and thanks! Carolyn

Carolyn, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi Carolyn, it sounds like you need to try a different web browser. Each computer has different setups, and where one person is able to watch the shows on Internet Explorer, another may need to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Please try one of the above, log in and then see if the shows will play.

kwesselmann, 1 year ago Reply

2. Carolyn, are you logging in up at the top right corner when you get on the page? You need to log in with your user name and password in order to see the entire video. Good luck! renaissancesandi.blogspot.com

Sandi, 1 year ago Reply

3. What is wrong with this website. I always am having problems with logging in when I want to watch videos.
    Why, when I have logged in am I only allowed to watch a one minute preview and then told to purchase a membership. Talk about frustrating :( :(

Lindsay, 1 year ago Reply

• As a Quilters Club of America member, to activate your Free one year QNNTV membership, please go to the Quilters Club of America website for instructions.
      Customer service

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

4. Where can I purchase these swag templates?

Michelle, 1 year ago Reply

5. I really like qnntv, but I have never been able to just log in and watch a video. Today, as usuall, I have logged in and have been waiting more than 30 minutes for the video to load….If it ever loads, it is now continuous…starts and stops very often…what’s up with this? I’m really getting frustrated, feel like maybe I should demand my money back!

Carolyn Campbell, 1 year ago Reply

• That generally is a problem with your connection speed or
      computer due to the high amount of data streaming into it.
      What we suggest is locating the video you want to watch,
      start the video then pause it with the button with 2
      straight lines under the picture.

Let the video stay paused to preload for 15 minutes while
      you do something else. Then hit the pause button again and
      see if it will play straight thru.

The stopping and starting is a result of the video
      downloading slower then it is filmed or needs to play.

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply