About the Pro Stitcher on The Longarm Quilting Show

Quilt It | August 2012 | Episode 305, Part 1

In this episode of Quilt It!, The Longarm Quilting Show, shop owner Leslie Main shows us the ins and outs of the HQ Pro-Stitcher, the most advanced computerized quilting software available for the home longarm quilter. She shows us how she uses her machine to quilt (and way more) like a pro on her longarm!  With the touch of a few buttons she makes a placemat from piecing to quilting to attaching the binding right on the longarm with the machine magically stitching away on its own with perfect precision. Wow! Technology brings the art of quilting to the 21st century. Leslie and husband Kevin own Country Traditions, a full service quilt shop, in Fremont, Nebraska.

Click here for more information about the show!

Then head over to part 2 of this series to watch the tutorial on how to use the pro-stitcher. This will help make applique blocks with 2 different methods.

1. I can’t log on again. Had the same problem before.

Carole, 2 years ago Reply

• I’m logged in but unable to watch video.

Anita knighton, 2 years ago Reply

2. I’ve logged on, but am once again denied access. The only videos I’ve been able to watch are the FREE ones. Why am I being asked to JOIN NOW when I’ve already done that? Something is very wrong.

Kay L Ford-Sollimo, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome Browser, as this works best for our videos. AOL doesn’t play friendly and will give log in problems. If still unsuccessful then please call custoemr service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you in and watching the videos on QNNtv.com

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

3. When I try to view a video it goes back to say that I’m not logged into the internet. Or, web page is not available. What am I doing wrong?

Jane, 2 years ago Reply

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

4. I LOVE my HQ 16 ProStitcher and the fact that I got it from Country Traditions in Fremont means I have wonderful people to answer my questions & keep me updated! I have had it for 2 yrs now and have done many QOV’s on it. I have not tried the piecing as you have shown, Leslie, but am anxious to try this project!!!

Judi Thelander, 2 years ago Reply

5. I’m logged in but there is no button to click to view. Have had problems withthis website for three weeks and havenot been able to see any videos for 3 weeks.

abbydaisy, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our vidoes. If you are using AOL, this doesn’t play friendlysometimes with our vidoes. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

6. Can’t log on

Denise, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our vidoes. Aol doesn’t play friendly with our videos. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

7. I’m logged in but cannot watch the video. Will this be fixed soon?

Cindy, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our vidoes. If you are using AOL, this doesn’t play friendly at all with our vidoes. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

8. You can cancel me from Quilters Club and Qnntv since I have not been able to watch any shows I joined May 25 2012 and have nver seen a video Thanks

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply

• Ireally enjoy these segments, but always have a hard time logging in!

Penny Weide, 2 years ago Reply

9. Im logged in and a member of quilters club. Why cant i watch videos?

cathy eberhardt, 2 years ago Reply

• Bes sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our videos. If you are using AOl, it deos nto play freindly at all with our vidoes & will give log in problems. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

10. What’s going on, I can’t watch any videos at all. I especially
    wanted to watch the ones wtih Leslie Main since I bought my
    longarm quilter from her and her husband. We live close to
    Fremont and I visit they’re store often. Please let me know
    what the problem is or I too will be cancelling my subscription.

Carolyn, 2 years ago Reply

• Thank you for your comment. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

11. To those of you who have been unable to view the videos – I was having the same problem, when I realized that, because of the time of year, my membership might have expired. Sure enough, it had. I simply renewed, and access is mine! To new members who are unable to view – Please contact Qnntv for help.

Maquiltcheney, 2 years ago Reply

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

12. I can’t watch any of the programs even though it shows I’m logged in!! I’ve sent several emails with different responses, but none has resolved the problem??? What’s up?? Looks like from other comments you have had this problem for quite a while and don’t seem to care. The $24.00 membership is taken without a problem!!

Linda Brown, 2 years ago Reply

• Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

13. This is a great to be able to piece, quilt and bind all on the longarm. My question is how did you connect your binding at the ending point, it is not shown on the video.

Karen Tegler, 2 years ago Reply

14. I am logged in but unable to watch video. Keeps bringing up click to buy membership. Log out showing in right hand corner. Gees….

Carolyn Delaney, 2 years ago Reply

• You might need to clean out your cookies/cache on your machine. You also might try using Google Chrome, as this is the best brwoser to use for our videos. AOL doesn’t play freindly at all, if you are using that one. If none of these are successful, then please call cusotmer service & we will gladly help you troubleshoot over the phone. 888-253-0201

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

• I don’t understand why you keep telling these people to call you and you will get them on to watch the videos I called and still have not seen any videos You tell them to use Google Chrome and I tried that and still haven’t seen a video You also promised me a refund and I am still waiting Someone ther doe not know what they are doing You are trying to run 3 websites at one time and it is not working I am really dissappointed that I can’t watch the videos They are very good so get busy and fix this problem

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply