The Magical World of Longarm Quilting Artist Ellen Anne Eddy

Quilt It | July 2012 | Episode 304, Part 1

The longarm machine was invented for quilting quilts, or so we thought. Leave it to the imagination of gifted artists like Ellen Anne Eddy to take the longarm to places that astound us. The longarm machine and threads become her pen and ink and her hand painted fabrics are the paper as this longarm quilting artist quilts, bringing her magical world of colorful creatures to life before our eyes.

Click here for more information about the show!

Please continue to watch the rest of this series with part 2 on thread painting here.

1. The audio is not good

Chris, 2 years ago Reply

• Chris, It’s working fine here. Perhaps you need to change your bandwidth setting. Click on the icon that looks like a bullet list on the bottom right of the bar below the video. Click on the left most icon that comes up. Then you can choose a different bandwidth that your computer and connection can better handle.

jdavis, 2 years ago Reply

2. I joined Quilters Club in May 25 2012 and used the coupon to join QNNTV Why can’t I watch member shows?? Barbara Stack

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply

• I still cannot watch the member shows without “buying” I called in by phone and was told I am Member and do not have to pay Please check it out and respond I have sent a questioned this sveral times with no response Barbara Stack in Tx

Barbara Stack, 2 years ago Reply

• If you joined from quilters clubof america, there are instructions and a coupon code for renewing here after you log in. I couldn’t view either and did some searching there.

cathy eberhardt, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome Browser, as this works best for our videos. AOL doesn’t play friendly and will give log in problems. If still unsuccessful then please call custoemr service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you in and watching the videos on QNNtv.com

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

3. I love episode 304 with Ellen Anne Eddy. Where does she get her #8 perle cotton? Thanks.

L.Greenfield, 1 year ago Reply