How to Quilt a Modern Quilt with Angela Walters

Quilt It | June 2012 | Episode 303, Full Episode

Stitching irregularly shaped pieced blocks can be tricky as the quilting design must increase or decrease in size to fit the irregular space. Angela leads us through using the geometric shapes that are the norm in modern quilting, adding texture and flow across the quilt. Learn how to bring your quilting into the modern era! For more useful quilting tips and techniques watch Quilt It online at QNNtv.com or on DVD!

Hint: Click on the photos below to view Quilt It 200 series DVD and other suggested products!

1. When wil I hear from you? I still cannot get any videos from QNNTv except the preview, which directs me to sign up now. I am already (as I said yesterday) a paid-up member and this is completely irritating. Please correct this now.

Cathy Beaty, 2 years ago Reply

• Cathy,
      Sounds as though you aren’t signed in. If you’re a QCA member your QNNtv.com login is different. Please give customer service a call! 1-888-253-0201.

Jodie

jdavis, 2 years ago Reply

2. This was a great video with Angela Walters. I’m a longarmer and she had some great tips. I will add her book to my library of quilting designs.

Jacqueline, 2 years ago Reply

3. I would love to know who knitted Jodi’s sweater where the pattern came from and what yarn and color they used. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Carol Tatarka, 2 years ago Reply

4. I STILL can’t view any videos. I go to the qnntv website and log in. Then I head to the Quilt It videos and click the one I want to watch. THEN it tells me the cost to purchase for one month or per year. I’m already a member and have already paid for a yearly membership. What am I doing wrong. I’ve watched videos in the past, but just can’t get to the correct spot to view newer videos. Help!!!

Rosie Westerhold, 2 years ago Reply

5. I checked my membership info and it says I’m no longer an active member. I have a receipt for my membership: #MT-2AMYD4KNBHECCS
    What gives? I paid this in April, yet I’m still not marked as paid! Can’t view any videos if you don’t recognize me as a paid member.

Rosie Westerhold, 2 years ago Reply

6. I FINALLY figured things out!!! Why was I not told that I needed to actually ORDER the qnntv.com and use a coupon from QCA to gain access to QNNTV? I was a member just to QNNTV, but decided to join QCA for the same cost, access to qnntv.com, plus other benefits. Very confusing. I feel like I’ve lost 2 months of access (well, actually almost 4 months now since I renewed in April!). I’ve e-mailed several times to the help center, on the comment pages, and no one ever responded to me. Very poor customer support, in my opinion!

Rosie Westerhold, 2 years ago Reply

7. I love the quilt in the background of the Short Takes segment – looks like shades of brown creating a type of shadow box with the brights in the center diamond. Does anyone know where I can find this pattern. I’ve seen it in the background of many of the videos taped in the Handiquilter classroom.

R Poolman, 2 years ago Reply

8. I really enjoyed this video. I want her book. I really can’t wait to try her designs.

nena, 2 years ago Reply