Quilt Batting with Debbi Trevino

Quilt It | February | Episode 211, Full Episode

Learn all about quilt batting in our full episode with expert quilter, Debbi Trevino. She will explain picking the best batting for different types of quilts, the terms for fabric batting used in the industry and the types of fibers on the market. For more information on batting terminology check out this Ultimate Batting Chart.

Hint: Click the photos to view suggested products!

1. Where’s the link for the Ultimate Batting Chart?

Jane, 2 years ago Reply

2. Where do I find the Ultimate Batting Chart from the Debbi Trevino Quilt It video. I don’t see a link for it.

Judy Belke, 2 years ago Reply

3. I can’t find the Ultimate Batting Chart that is supposed to be available on the website. I thoroughly enjoyed the full episode, but I’m very frustrated at not being able to obtain the chart.

Cheri Fleming, 2 years ago Reply

4. in the search window in the right top corner enter …ultimate batting chart,next window that opens,under the 2nd picture in the bottom right corner,click on read more,next screen there will be a underscored ..Ultimate Batting Chart ,click on that and another window wil open there will be a pdf titled Ultimate Batting Chart…….there might be a simpler way..but this is how I found it!!

Faye, 2 years ago Reply

5. This was a very helpful video. I learned so much. Thank you!

Carolyn, 2 years ago Reply

6. I am notable to fine the Ultimate Batting Chart Either. Please help!

Sue Hensey, 2 years ago Reply

7. I would like the same info that Cheri is looking for. Where is the Batting Chart. The show was wonderful, but frequent reference to the chart leaves me wanting one!

Jane, 2 years ago Reply

8. It wasn’t easy to find but here is a link to the Ultimate Batting Chart.

Maggie, 2 years ago Reply

9. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought
    I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Coffee Shop Millionaire, 1 year ago Reply

10. I’m looking for “The Ultimate Batting Chart” mentioned in Show 211 with Debbie Tevino, Is that still available on-line?

Thank you.

Deb Brown, 1 year ago Reply

11. I too have been looking for “The Ultimate Batting Chart”. There is a link and I tried downloading it but my protection said there was a virus so i stopped it. It was not the Chart anyway.

Denise, 8 months ago Reply

12. The link for the chart can be found on Debbie Trevino’s webpage.

Sharon Naylor, 8 months ago Reply