Quilt Batting Market – Debbi Trevino

Quilt It | February | Episode 211, Part 1

Debbi Trevino is an expert on that all-important element of every quilt: batting. Quilters tend to stick to one or two batts which may or may not be the best for their project. Debbi has conducted extensive research to see how each quilt batting on the market will react when used by the consumer. The result of the research is the Ultimate Batting Chart. The results may surprise you!

Click to go to this month’s Episode Notes.

After watching this video, proceed onto part 2 of this series which explains various batting terms used.

1. On the Feb. part 1, an Ultimate Batting Chart is mentioned. Please inform me as to where this can be located. Thank You. Great Information.

Mary D., 2 years ago Reply

2. I’m new here, and I don’t know where to find the Ultimate Batting Chart. Thanks

Linda, 2 years ago Reply

3. I can’t wait for the other episodes on batting. I enjoyed the first one very much!

Cheri Fleming, 2 years ago Reply

4. This show is a must for all quilters whether new to quilting, or old hands. I enjoyed it tremendously. Can’t wait for the next episode

Margie Houchin, 2 years ago Reply

5. I was so happy to hear Debbi Trevino’s unbiased discussion on batting. Where do I find the “episode notes” that contain her batting chart?

Donna Davis, 2 years ago Reply

6. Thank you so much for choosing this topic. I am curious to see the results in the episode notes when they become available. As in some things, what you think is the best may not necessarily be so. Sorry you had to find this out the hard way. It is very nice you are willing to share your test results and knowledge with us, the viewing audience.

Mona Dow, 2 years ago Reply

7. When and how can we see the batting chart? Thank you, Margie

Margie Gschwendtner, 2 years ago Reply

8. I am tryig to locate where I can print out or purchase “The Ultimate Batting Chart”.

Thank you.

Harriett Williams, 2 years ago Reply

9. I just watched All About Batting and really enjoyed it. Where can I find or get a copy of the Ultimatting Chart?

Really like QNNtv and all that it offers.

Dianna Willstaedt, 2 years ago Reply

10. Interesting video about batting. I look forward to the next one. WHERE is the “batting chart”? I need to have that in my quilting studio.

jkbush, 2 years ago Reply

11. I really enjoyed this show. I am anxious to see the next one. This one was very informative. Thank You.

Melanie steiner, 2 years ago Reply

12. I’m really looking forward to the next installment on this subject and would love to read the “Ultimate Batting Chart” talked about in this video but can’t locate it. Can a link to it’s location be put on the same page as the video? (assuming that it’s available at all)

Nancy Martin, 2 years ago Reply

13. wheres the ultimate batting chart posted?

michelle, 2 years ago Reply

14. Thank you, very informative, since stationed overseas our Military PX only has one size and one kind. I am looking forward to more of this, thank you

Grada Lamb, 2 years ago Reply

15. While I enjoy & learn from all your programming, this may be the most valuable & informative one yet! Kudos to the idea people & your guest. Can’t wait for the next episodes. This will be one I watch again & again!

Cindy Vincent, 2 years ago Reply

16. Where can one purchase the Ultimate Batting Chart?

Diane L Dunn, 2 years ago Reply

17. Where Can I get the Ultimate Batting Chart. I can’t find anywhere on the QNN web site to get it.

swimlace, 2 years ago Reply