Longarm Tips with Judy Woodworth!

Quilt It! | Judy Woodworth | Episode 205, Full Episode

Judy Woodworth discusses all kind of tips to get started quilting freely! Learn about unique free motion quilting techniques, tools, and thread that she adores. For more great quilting tips watch Quilt It online at QNNtv.com or on DVD!

Hint: Click on the photos below to view Quilt It 200 series DVD and Judy Woodworth’s Freemotion Quilting book!

1. I loved watching Judy Woodworth Episode 205 stitch her feathers. I think it would have been much easier to see the feathers develop if a solid light colored fabric with a dark thread was used instead of the dark fabric with the varigated thread.

Patricia Murphy, 3 years ago Reply

2. Great video… I learned a couple great hint, even tho I’ve been longarm quilting for 10 years! Would love to try the YLI Silk Metallic… now to find somewhere to purchase a spool! I do agree about the dark fabric with the varigated thread, and the fat batting made it even harder to see. The butterfly was my favorite.

Judy Danz, 3 years ago Reply

3. Hi Romi, Have you logged in? If you haven’t it will say “login” at the top right of the screen. Click it and login and you’ll be good to go.
    Contact customer service if you have any other questions at help@QNNtv.com

jdavis, 3 years ago Reply

4. Good Job, I knew you could do it. Thanks for all your hard work. I love watching the QNNTV programs.

Nancy Licari, 3 years ago Reply

5. Thanks, Judy Woodworth, for giving us “permission” to retrace a line multiple times. I loved your dense lines that make the feathers and butterfly stand out.

Melane, 3 years ago Reply

6. Great program – loved the how-to’s. The butterfly was so much fun!

Pam, 2 years ago Reply