Making Chicken Quilts with Mother Daughter Duo Full Episode: How to Free-Hand Quilt Feathers

Quilting Celebrations | June 2012 | Episode 204, Full Episode

On this special Quilting Celebrations episode, our host Patrick Lose welcomes Jessica Gamez and her mother, DeLoa Jones who is a professional longarm quilter with over thirteen years of experience. The mother-daughter duo will show you simple techniques to freehand quilt feathers. They’ll also share tips to use when machine appliquéing and embroidering quilts.

Looking for more great episodes like this one? Check out Quilting Celebrations on QNNtv.com or on DVD!

Autumn Ablaze Digital Pattern      Quilting Celebrations Fall 2012

1. I thought I had renewed my subscription to QNNTV. I sent a check to Ebsco Teleservices and it has posted in my checking account. DId I get scammed and I sent money to the wrong place?

Thanks, Jeannie Campbell

Jean Campbell, 2 years ago Reply

• Ebsco is one of our legitimate agencies taht we work with. Please contacgt cusotmer service & we will be glad to look your account up for you.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

2. 7/25/2012 It is great to see a long arm quilter who does such
    effortless beautiful work.
    All her work is exquisite, especially her beautiful chickens. What an
    imagination she has.

Sharon Peters
    Cody, WY

Sharon Peters, 2 years ago Reply

3. Please take my name off automatic billing. If I want to I will subscribe each year on my own. I will use this year but want confirmation that u take me off automatic billing.
    Myrna gibbens

Myrna Gibbens, 1 year ago Reply

• CANCEL AUTOPAYMENT WITH PAYPAL

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

4. CANCEL AUTOPAYMENT WITH PAYPAL
    To change or cancel your agreement with Crafts Media LLC, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My money. Update your agreement in the “My preapproved payments” section.

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply