Making Chicken Quilts with Mother Daughter Duo Part 3

Quilting Celebrations | June 2012 | Episode 204, Part 3

Speaking of whimsical quilting, wait til you see how DeLoa quilts her “chickens” in segment three. She also shares some tips on quilting around appliques and embroidery using a special tool she designed specifically for that purpose. At the end of the segment, Patrick gives us a peek at one of his favorite designs for the fall issue of Quilting Celebrations magazine.

Autumn Ablaze Digital Pattern      Quilting Celebrations Fall 2012

1. I took a class from Delora in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and I enjoyed it so much. She is a great teacher and a wonderful asset to the quilting world.

Karen Meyer, 2 years ago Reply

2. I am enjoying all the long arm instruction that has so much freedom, learning how to get out of a tight spot feathering. Patrick Lose is a wonderful guide for his guests, intelligent too. Enjoyed all I have viewed with his program.

Jean La Vanway, 1 year ago Reply

3. We paid 24.00 and can not receive full videos we paid through paypal!!!

theron maloney, 1 year ago Reply

• Hello Theron–We suggest logging out and back in again. Also, clearing your browser’s history including it’s cache and cookie files. In the meantime I have sent your message directly to customer service. They will be contacting you shortly by email with information about your account.

Thank you for watching!
      ~QNNtv.com Staff

Morgan, 1 year ago Reply

4. I joined and I can’t get some of the videos I.e. Patrick Lose. It s says click play but there isn’t any video.

Barbara Meehan, 9 months ago Reply

• Hi Barbara – please log out, clear your cookies and cache and log back in. Please let us know if this works for you.
      Shelle