Finishing Embellishment for Mini Quilt, Part 3

Quilting Celebrations | April 2012 | Episode 202, Part 3

Learn to make decorative prairie points the way Susan does and use them to add pizazz to your next quilting project. She also shows us how to apply the piping we made in segment 2 and finish her Happy Daisy mini quilt. Join us for a springtime of Quilting Celebrations.

This is the last part of the series on Susan Cleveland’s video on using special techniques for embellishment. You can watch the 1st on new embellishment techniques and the 2nd part on making prairie points here.

1. Thank you so much for sharing these!! Much to learn!

Karen Pollard, 2 years ago Reply

2. I would like to know where I can get the rulers Susan used for the piping and the prairie points. Love your show.

Sharon Melville, 2 years ago Reply

3. I enjoyed watching this video. I would love to know where I can purchase the iron you were using.

Towanda Foster, 2 years ago Reply

4. Where do I find the “members-only coupon code”?

Judith Dembowski, 2 years ago Reply

• Hi Judith,
      Please call customer service. They are up on such things and will be able to help: 888-253-0201

jdavis, 2 years ago Reply

5. Why would I join to see videos when you don’t honor your free videos?

Judy Pressley, 2 years ago Reply

• Judy, I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Please call customer service–they’ll be glad to help! 888-253-0201

jdavis, 2 years ago Reply

6. Where can you buy the grooving , piping trimming ruler as shown in previous episode

Brenda Maloney-, 2 years ago Reply

• Some quilt shops carry my tools, but I do offer secure online ordering from my site, http://www.piecesbewithyou.com . Please let me know if you have questions. Quilters report that my Groovin’ Piping Trimming Tool and Prairie Pointer tool save time, increase accuracy, and are just so very fun to use too!!!
      Quilt on!
      Susan

Susan K Cleveland, 2 years ago Reply

7. I’m not able to find the “show your colors” pattern download mentioned at the end of this show. Can someone help me with that?

Kristina Callison, 2 years ago Reply

8. Hi All – I’m sorry the pattern wasn’t posted on the site yet. I had a death in the family and was away from my studio for a couple of weeks. Below is the link to Susan’s pattern and we’ll get it posted on the website as soon as possible. It’s about half way down the page. You’ll also find her great tools there. Thanks for watching!! :)

Towanda – I picked up that great little travel iron at a Tuesday Morning! :)

Patrick