Halloween Door Banner

Quilting Celebrations | September | Episode 107 Part 2

Boo to You! Here’s a whimsical Halloween door banner to greet your ghoulish guests. This homemade quilted project offers something for everyone – a little quilt piecing, a little applique and a lot of FUN!

Then watch the 3rd part on quilting a hanging sleeve for the banner.

1. This is so enjoyable!!

Carol, 3 years ago Reply

• I so enjoy these videos. I just wish that we could see a more closeup of how you are turning and actually see when and where the needle goes down. I’m more of a visual person. Keep them coming.

Gaila, 3 years ago Reply

2. Thanks Carol and Gaila! Gaila – we have worked on getting closer to the needle for a better view in future episodes. The shows most recently taped will begin airing in November. Keep watching, okay?!

Thanks so much ~ Patrick

Patrick, 3 years ago Reply

3. Thank you, Patrick! Great tips. Now I’m not so intimidated by satin stitching! Love your videos and look forward to watching them all!!

Sandi, 3 years ago Reply

• So glad you’re enjoying them, Sandi, and happy you’re with us :)

Patrick, 3 years ago Reply

4. This episode really has been useful — Thank you! I’ve always had trouble satin stitching my points and angles and these tips will now make them perfect. Also, I love the “Quilting Celebrations” magazine, too. I just picked up my 1st one at my local fabric store and am thrilled with the projects. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a sewing magazine where I want to make ALL the projects! I will be on the lookout for future issues. Great job, Patrick!

Grace, 3 years ago Reply