What is a Charm Pack?

| Quilty | 351

What is a charm pack? What can you make with one? Answers to these questions and a great, quick quilting project. You can even make an entire quilt out of a charm pack. For more easy quilting tips and techniques visit HeyQuilty.com and watch free Quilty episodes at QNNtv.com/quilty and Facebook.com/qnntv!

•Check out Quilty on DVD available at ShopQuilty.com!

Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Ruler Frixion Pens Heat Erase   Moda Charm Pack

1. This video is private?

Karen, 9 months ago Reply

• Hi Karen – we fixed the problem and the video is no longer private. Thank you for letting us know.

kloeffelholz, 9 months ago Reply

2. It says the video is private

jen, 9 months ago Reply

• Hi Jen – thank you for letting us know. The problem has been solved and the video will now play. Thank you!

kloeffelholz, 9 months ago Reply

3. But what do you do about the pinked edges? (the little zig zag cut on the edges) Yes, they keep the fabric from raveling, but if you DO want to cut up the pieces, how do you measure?

Pat, 9 months ago Reply

4. Mary Quilty aka MQ!

My girls (Amanda, Hannah, Emily & Abigail) & l, all understand your quilting sense of humor! It sure helps them learn from you. When we saw you eat the flax seed we all busted up laughing because it reminded us all of a very Very funny movie. We all yelled out “birdie num num” the name of the movie is “The Party” with Peter Sellers. Please, please if you have a chance to watch it, I think you’ll “get it” The movie starts out slow but hang in there, it’s very comical and the main character is an actor trying to land a part in a movie however he is clumsy and funny which just continues on & on!!!

We can’t thank you enough for the fun and sunshine you bring to new quilters (my girls especially) and we look forward ever week for a new fun filled quilting technique!

I actually got to sit at your lunch table in Sarasota Florida a year ago and because you gave me such great advise, I purchased my very first Longarm. I love my Babylock Crown Jewel you helped pick out for me!!!!!!! Thank you Mary!

All are sewable humor,
    Jolene, Amanda , Hannah, Emily and Abby

Jolene Shindler, 9 months ago Reply

5. I believe , you said you were going to do a video on a charm pack instead you used a layer cake , charm pack is 5 inches squared and a layer cake is 10 inches squared . Correct ?

Patricia Wallick, 9 months ago Reply

6. Love your show because of your cool personality, and easy to follow instructions.

Carole, 9 months ago Reply