T.I.M.Q. Emily Bruzzini

| Quilty | 319

Emily shares her love of quilting with a “challenge” quilt she made a few years ago. That papaya yellow is pure sunshine! Check out an article on improvisational piecing by Emily in the March/April issue of Quilty magazine. For more fantastic quilting tips and ideas pick up Quilty the magazine, visit HeyQuilty.com or watch Quilty on DVD!

Quilty March/April                      X’s & +’s Quilt Kit                             Chevron & On Digital Pattern

1. I sure wanted to see this. but the video kept sticking within the first 30 seconds

Suzanne, 1 year ago Reply

• The quilty videos do not seem to be of the same quality of others. At first I thought it might be my computer but I switched to other QNNtv online quilt sights and watched their videos and the video was perfectly clear, no skipping in the audio. Often, on Quilty, the picture looks like an old fashioned paint by number and as you say there is skipping in the audio

Marilyn Schrader, 1 year ago Reply

• I’ve discovered that there are several levels of quality that you can set, but the default is Low. The default is applied to each time you start a video. To select a different quality, hover the mouse toward the bottom of the screen and a button/menu bar appears (play, pause, mute, etc.) at the right a button that looks like 3 rows of *— will also appear. Click that button a 2nd time (it re-appears bigger and to the left) and then select Medium or High Quality. The video then starts over at the new quality level.

Melissa Toburen, 1 year ago Reply

2. I wanted to watch this; but get no picture or arrow to start to the video – on my iPad

Sharon, 1 year ago Reply

3. Video worked great for me!

Nancy, 1 year ago Reply

4. There is no “play” command on the video.

Betty, 1 year ago Reply

• Linda, please try a different web browser. This usually helps in this situation.

kwesselmann, 1 year ago Reply