Coasters in a Basket

| Quilt Monkey | 111

Are you looking for a unique teacher’s gift as we approach the end of the school year? Do you need a last minute hostess gift or simply feel like giving your coffee table a little color? Katy’s ‘Coasters in a Basket’ might be just the thing you’re looking for! This cute, eye catching little design might not guarantee the grades you want for your kid next year, but will certainly wow the other moms.

Katy uses the Field Study collection by Timeless Treasures. If this is a teacher’s present, another fun color option is the Timeless Treasures Tonga Treat Rainbow collection. Stay tuned for more Quilt Monkey on QNNtv.com!

Timeless Treasures Rainbow collection     Quilters Scissors          Directional Arrow Pins 180 ct

1. Love it! A great little project for using up smaller bits o fabric from the stash.

‘…a little bit creepy…’ Very funny!

Melissa, 6 months ago Reply

2. This is fabulous! Thank you. I too laughed about the “. . .little bit creepy” What a great sense of humor.

Jenean, 6 months ago Reply

3. I really like the simplicity of this basket Katy, especially when the corners are turned over, it makes them much more edgy than the type with ties on the corners.

Liz Blois, 6 months ago Reply

4. I love the coasters in a basket. Does it come as a pattern, or only on video?
    Thanks

Judith Brumm, 6 months ago Reply

5. Lovely coasters! Sure to get your child some preferential treatment. That is indeed a cardinal, which is usually red. But, hey, it’s artistic license!

Jean, 6 months ago Reply

6. First saw you Katy in Love of patchwork and quilting magazine.
    Can,t wait until you have more videos on quilting ect. I am a Brit
    living in U.S. Starving for all British shows. The Basket and
    Coasters are the best. Have made several.Thank you.

Marie Stromberg, 3 months ago Reply

7. Just got mine done! For a silent auction for our clinic’s charity. Sorry, can’t seem to add photo here. Katy’s instructions were great: very easy to follow.

Kathy Durance, 3 weeks ago Reply

8. Super toot, thanks Katy. Will whip one up to see just how long it takes me, a snail am I, and then decide if I can finish a bunch for my dear friends. Way past the teacher gifts!

Marie Gengarelli, 1 week ago Reply