How to Use Triangle Papers with Marianne Fons

| Quilty | 309

Learn a fast and fun way to make a LOT of half square triangles in this fun and useful tutorial. Hello Handsome by Nancy Downey is a fabulous example! Hello Handsome’s full article may be found in the March/April issue of Quilty magazine. Don’t forget to check out Hello Handsome’s kit and digital pattern at FonsandPorter.com!  Triangle paper may be found at ShopFonsandPorter.com.

Hello, Handsome Digital Pattern

Hello Handsome using Triangle Squares

1. Love the March/April 2013 issue of Quilty magazine. Best one yet!
    I was intrigued by the “Hello, Handsome” quilt, and would love to learn more about triangle papers, but I cannot get this video to play. I keep restarting and it stops at about 1:00 every time. I don’t usually have trouble with the Quilty videos. Hope this is temporary, ’cause I really enjoy you on Quilty and on F & P Love of Quilting.
    Thanks.

Karen, 1 year ago Reply

2. I tried again about an hour later and it plays just fine now.
    I definitely want to try triangle squares for HST’s. Looks so easy, especially when you are making lots and lots.
    Thanks.

Karen, 1 year ago Reply

3. Love using triangle papers especially for small pieces. By the way Marianne looks great today! She is growing her hair out! Nice! Oh and Mary, you always look good:)

Karen, 1 year ago Reply

4. Theses two are DYNAMITE together. Marianne’s hair is much better with the hairband. She looks younger :O)

Nancy Noel, 1 year ago Reply

5. I find that they way they presented using the paper was great. I am always game to try a different method to help improve my quilting techniques and to learn something new. I have several requests for quilts from the ladies that I work with (mostly grandma’s) so something that I can incorporate into the quilts I make is appreciated.

Berry Eckrich, 1 year ago Reply

6. This is so cool! Thanks! :-)

Mary Stephens, 1 year ago Reply