5 Tips for Building Your Fabric Stash

| Quilty | Episode 251

Mary shares five fabulous tips for building your quilt fabric stash! Don’t forget pre-cuts! Check out the Winter 2012 issue of Quilty magazine for inspiration and the full article ’10 Tips for Building your Quilt Fabric Stash‘. For more fantastic quilting tips and ideas pick up Quilty the magazine, visit HeyQuilty.com or watch Quilty on DVD!

Hint: click on the photos to view Quilty on DVD and Quilty Winter 2012!

Quilty Winter 2012 Digital Issue

1. I’d like to watch the videos for 2013, how do I sign up?

Carole, 1 year ago Reply

• I think all the Quilty videos are free. There is a lot more on the QNN site that is subscription, but well worth it!

Cathie, 1 year ago Reply

2. As you can see my last name is Sievers. I am a quilter and a longarm instructor. I found it interesting that my name is on a shingle somewhere following in the fabric area. Hmmm, what a small world. I love my quilting…Where is this Sievers place located? I am in Iowa. I quilt for others, I teach for Nolting Mfg. I also teach independently to anyone that wants to hone their skills on the longarm.

Beverly Sievers, 1 year ago Reply

3. Love the video…how do I watch more?

Patricia, 1 year ago Reply

4. I have tried to watch several videos it says I’ve paid so press play above to view but there is no PLAY anywhere to press. Whats going on? I’ve been a member for going on 2 years we finally got DSL in our area and for some reason I’m still having problems.

Karen, 1 year ago Reply

• Hi – the play button is lightly shaded over the center of the video. It is of a triangle. Please press the middle of the video and it should play. thank you.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

5. I love your show. I am new to quilting and you keep it simple.
    The program is short so I can catch it when I have time.

Learning in small bits for me is helpful as I don’t feel as overwhelmed.

Mary Nesmith, 1 year ago Reply