How to Use Different Sewing Machine Presser Feet

| Quilty | Episode 205

What is a sewing machine presser foot? Why do you change them? Do you need special ones? Mary tries to answer all these questions and talks a little about the basic feet you need as a rookie. Check out Quilty Winter 2012 for a fabulous quilt called Burgoyne, with Red. “Quilty” Season 1 is available on DVD!


Quilty Winter 2012                          Burgoyne, with Red digital pattern       A to Z of Sewing


  1. Like, Ummm, PLEASE!!!

    S GARRETT, 3 years ago Reply

  2. Very informative.Gives me a refresher course.

    Carol Craft, 3 years ago Reply

  3. I love the quilt shown in the background.Does anyone know where to find the pattern?

    valerie, 2 years ago Reply

  4. Thanks Mary,

    It would have been very valuable to have also seen you sew that piece of fabric too. Your video was great for a beginner and yes I wish I had that information when I first brought my first sewing machine. Now I have an expensive machine and would love to seen you do more!!!!!

    Julie Beard, 1 year ago Reply

  5. Singular word is FOOT and the Plural word is FEET–not Feets or Foots.

    The removable attachment that the snap on foot snaps into is called the ANKLE.

    Great looking, refreshing background quilt! thanks

    bam, 1 year ago Reply

Post Your Comment

Connect With Us

Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with everything on, including tips, tricks and updates on new video releases.

Or find us online and stay in touch: