How to Create a Sister’s Choice Quilt Block

Quilty | Blocks-A-Go-Go: Sister's Choice! | Episode 129

Mary Fons gives Rebecca Fons free reign to make a gorgeous Sister’s Choice quilt block. Free PDF instructions for making a Sister’s Choice quilt block can be found at HeyQuilty.com. A great example of a Sister’s Choice quilt block is the quilt Blonde Redhead from Quilty Summer 2012. the digital pattern can be found at ShopfonsandPorter.com! Watch Quilty on DVD for more amazing quilting ideas!

1. Thank you. I am just a beginner and I like knowing that if I make a mistake it is no big deal.

Dyana, 3 years ago Reply

2. Thank you I am a beginner at quilting although I used to do hexagonal patchwork years ago.You give me the confidence to know that if I make a mistake it isn’t the end of the world.All that is required is some unpicking or reverse sewing!

Dawn Mason, 3 years ago Reply

3. Okay, love these episodes!!! However, let me just say – I had a very hard time concentrating on this episode – I was totally distracted by the AWESOME quilt behind the two of you!!!! LOL. I loved the pattern, but especially LOVE the color choice! What fabric was used for this? Thanks!!! Keep these episodes coming!

Tami, 3 years ago Reply

• I agree, Tami. That background quilt was catching my eye constantly too. Such gorgeous color choices.

Robbin Neff, 3 years ago Reply

4. I think you should show the finished block after all that.

Kate, 3 years ago Reply

5. I just watched this episode again, and I have to agree, the flying geese quilt on the wall is beautiful! Love the colors and the pattern!

Karen, 2 years ago Reply