Fabric Cutting Made Easy with QuiltCut2

The Quilters’ Community | Episode 46

The QuiltCut2 makes it easier to precision cut fabrics. Watch as Sam Albright quickly and accurately cuts strips, squares and triangles.

For more quilting techniques and  quilting video tutorials, visit QNNtv.com or QuiltersNewsletter.com

Fons & Porter Rotary Cutter 45mm       Chinese Lanterns Fabric            River Shine Fabric

1. Can you please tell me if the Quilt Cut is available in Australia. If so where so that I can contact them regarding price. Appreciate any assistance in this matter. Julie Beard. Love this idea. I am having great difficulties with my cutting. Looking for something which will help me with my hands. Thank you for the demonstration.

Julie Beard, 1 year ago Reply

2. The video starts and then in 8 seconds it stops in another 5-8 seconds it starts again. Too jumpy for me to watch so I turn it off.

Billie Walker, 1 year ago Reply

• That generally is a problem with your connection speed or
      computer due to the high amount of data streaming into it.
      What we suggest is locating the video you want to watch,
      start the video then pause it with the button with 2
      straight lines under the picture.

Let the video stay paused to preload for 15 minutes while
      you do something else. Then hit the pause button again and
      see if it will play straight thru.

The stopping and starting is a result of the video
      downloading slower then it is filmed or needs to play.

ysmith, 1 year ago Reply

3. Wow! If I were a quilt fanatic this would be SUPER!

linda, 1 year ago Reply

4. I have the cutter and love it. I can’t wait to watch the next episode. I have learned some short cuts bye watching you in this episode.

Labug, 1 year ago Reply

5. I’m very pleased to see that this is available. I found the video very informative. I’m in process of making a quilt and my main problem is getting accurate strips cut.

Mildred Jamison, 1 year ago Reply

6. Is part 2 available for viewing? I would love to see more !

irene, 1 year ago Reply