Patchwork Quilts with Pepper Cory

The Quilters’ Community | Episode 28

Pepper Cory is a quilting expert and loves the history and stories behind quilts. Watch and listen as she talks about patchwork quilts.

Did you know a new episode of Quilter’s Newsletter TV: The Quilters Community is released each week? Check out the complete listing of videos.

Check out QuiltersNewsletter.com for more information!

1. Pepper Cory articulated a refreshing way to think about creating personal quilts with personality and meaning.

ellen highsmith silver, 1 year ago Reply

2. pitiful interviewer. For crying out loud, there had to be better questions for this lady. Really?? you should trash this video and do a new one.

Carylanne, 1 year ago Reply

• Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and carefully consider viewers’ thoughts as we move forward in producing new videos. Have a good day.

kloeffelholz, 1 year ago Reply

3. found interview interesting

Lynne Mulcahey, 1 year ago Reply

4. I did not like this either…I did not like how they expressed their strong dislike for certain quilts etc…we all like things differently

Helen, 1 year ago Reply

5. The interviewer should have been better prepared with her questions. i have taken a class from Pepper Cory, and she is great.

Diane, 1 year ago Reply

6. I enjoyed the video, wish it were longer. I think it did what it was supposed to; inspire creativity. Pepper’s comments gave me new insights to consider that will free my choices to be creative when selecting fabrics as well as manipulating quilt blocks. Thank you qnn!!

Elaine, 1 year ago Reply

7. I am a big Pepper Corey fan and have had the pleasure of taking classes from her. Pepper is lively and interesting to listen to; she knows her stuff; I do not think this is the best representation of her style. And I am totally unimpressed by the interviewer! She spent way too much time grimacing at the camera, imho. The interviewer should have been more focused on Pepper and her expertise than worrying about the camera.

kt, 1 year ago Reply

8. this video should have just shown Pepper, she is so good at explaining and also so professional.

Jane Welch, 1 year ago Reply

9. ARE you QNNTV out of new videos??? I posted my comment here 4 months ago. and here it is this horrible interviewer with Mrs Pepper Cory, who deserves respect not OH? and HUM? she should have a chance to be off of the stage with the drunken or stoned woman who is watching herself on the TV camera. REALLY get this our of your library. Do NOT send it to me again. I say NO one reads these comments. look and see what others have written.

Carylanne Rosten, 1 year ago Reply

10. Pepper had some good information and comments – in spite of the “odd” interviewer. I took a class from Pepper Cory and would love to have the opportunity to take another class. SHe is great at encouraging us to think outside our boxes.

marcia wood, 1 year ago Reply