Meet Quilting Celebrity Patrick Lose!

| The Quilters’ Community | Episode 7

Patrick Lose is a fabric designer, quilter, editor and much more. Meet Patrick and enjoy a lively discussion about his book, Terrific Table Toppers with Patrick Lose, and his work featured as quilt blocks of the month. Patrick’s work has also been featured in Fons & Porter’s Quilting Celebrations 2010, Quilting Celebrations 2011 and Quilting Celebrations 2012

Hint: Click on the photos to view patterns designed by Patrick Lose!

Hint: Click on the photos to view Patrick Lose’s book and Fons and Porter’s Quilting Celebrations DVD!

1. Hey Patrick! Good to have you back. I’ve missed Quilting Celebrations. I look forward to this series.

Karen, 2 years ago Reply

2. Really enjoyed seeing the samples of your work and I am
    looking forward to the rest of the series. Very inspiring!

Peg Gilham, 2 years ago Reply

3. I’ve logged in and once again I’m told that I do not have an active subscription and I’m invited to pay again – which was done on 11 July 2012 via PayPal. Please acknowledge this in some way and either correct the problem or refund my $24.00.

Kay L Ford-Sollimo, 2 years ago Reply

• Be sure that you are using Google Chrome browser, as this works best with our vidoes. If you are using AOL, this doesn’t play friendly at all with our vidoes. Please contact customer service at 888-253-0201 and we will gladly get you on the QNNtv.com.

Customer Service, 2 years ago Reply

4. Kate and Patrick…great start. Looking forward to seeing all the episodes. Love all your books and designs. They are so whimsical, fun and not intimidating for any level of sewer.

Kathy Conte, 2 years ago Reply

5. sure love watching you and I too have missed Quilting Celebrations… can’t wait to see these new segments

Joyce Cloud, 2 years ago Reply

• I really appreciate it, Joyce :-) Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the upcoming episodes.

Patrick, 2 years ago Reply

6. Been watching Patrick for the longest time since I’ve started quilting. It’s really cool to know there is another Patrick born on St. Patrick’s day that quilts as well :)

- Patrick

Patrick, 2 years ago Reply

• How cool! Great to “meet” you, Patrick. Are we friends on Facebook?
      Thanks for watching, too :)

Patrick, 2 years ago Reply

7. It is such a pleasure to have your exposure here. I have your books and most of your machine embroidery. Love your fabrics as they go so well with all your designs. Keep up the good work, you are an icon to us all.

janet hendren, 2 years ago Reply

8. Hi, Patrick! I really enjoyed this QNN episode. I am new to your work as well as to Quilting. I am very excited to see your future episodes and learn about your techniques as well as your quilting experiences. Thank you for sharing your beautiful and creative work!

All the best,
    DeeAnna

DeeAnna, 2 years ago Reply

• It’s so nice to hear from all of you here. Please keep watching and keep the comments coming. We love to hear what you have to say and it’s a real inspiration to me :) Links to each new segment of this series are posted on the homepage at http://www.PatrickLose.com.

Happy autumn!
      Patrick

Patrick, 2 years ago Reply

9. Love all your patterns Patrick. Laid up now with heart problem b ut hope to get back to work with your fabrics and patterns after surgery in August. Have a wonderful summe
    Susan