QNN Support is Only an eMail Away!
We at QNN know that our online QNN community is new to many of you and that the community is evolving each and every day. Some of you have had questions regarding QNN memberships and what they offer.
Listed below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions that have been sent into QNN about memberships. If your question is not answered below, please do not hesitate to contact us as we are here to help! We can be reached at this email address and will get back to you ASAP.
- What kind of programming does QNNtv air?
- Where does QNNtv get the shows the network airs?
- How can I get my show on QNNtv?
- How can I be on QNNtv?
- I wish to suggest my favorite quilting instructor to be on QNNtv.
1. What kind of programming does QNNtv air?
– We air programming that appeals to quilters. Most of our shows are purely educational, showing how to make a project, teaching a new technique, or how to use a tool or product. We also bring our viewers videos about new products, celebrity profiles, reports from quilt shows and events—anything that will help quilters enjoy their passion.
2. Where does QNNtv get the shows the network airs?
– QNNtv’s tremendous library starts with quilting’s best known celebrities: the stars of shows originally made for American public television stations. These are the talented quilters who have taught many of us to quilt. In addition, we air shows produced by others, such as Designing by Thread and The Great Canadian Shop Hop, and we produce our own. We even produce custom series such as Do you EQ?
3. How can I get my show on QNNtv?
– If you know of or have an existing show, we’d be pleased to review it and hopefully air it on QNNtv. Because bandwidth is expensive, we do charge to air most shows. We do make an exception for purely educational shows, namely those made for public television.
4. How can I be on QNNtv?
– We’d be happy to have you on QNNtv! You can produce and submit your own show subject to approval, we can produce your show for you, or you can be a guest on one of your shows. Of course, the facts of life are such that creating video is expensive and bandwidth for streaming the video is as well. So we charge to air programming and for guest appearances. This is how we keep the QNNtv ship afloat for us all to enjoy!
5. I wish to suggest my favorite quilting instructor be on QNNtv.
– We receive many suggestions for guests on QNNtv. We appreciate the enthusiasm (And agree with the nominations.) We suggest that instead of e-mailing us, e-mail the instructor directly and suggest that he or she look into being on QNNtv. This way he or she will know where the fans are!
For any further programming questions or to discuss being on QNNtv please contact Jodie.